WHERE: Christ Church United Methodist, 1717 Yulupa Ave., Just south of Hoen Ave.
FEBRUARY SPEAKER: Dr. Julie Andersen, Research Scientist at the Buck Institute, will give us updates on some of the latest Parkinson's research.
1. We are in the process of updating our Membership Data Base. Please fill out the form on the table after getting your name tag. This is for ALL members. We need your current updated information.
2. We are in need of a VOLUNTEER to be in charge of monthly meeting refreshments. Currently there are supplies already available to use. There is reimbursement for paper products (cups, napkins) and any other "goodies" purchased when needed. Many members bring something to share. It is important to have someone in charge of putting out the cups, napkins, and food. There are always members around to help.
3. Volunteers are also needed to help set up and take down the chairs/library materials at our Saturday meetings.
4. There will be a new section to our library on the back tables labeled "CLINICAL TRIALS"information. Flyers will be available and further questions about specific trials can be directed to Marc Alexander.
5. Several members have been working hard to update our library/resource materials to keep them current and inventory them. If you have any books checked out, please return them when you are finished.
6. We have now sold enough Tulip Pins to break even on the cost of the pins. Every pin sold for $5.00 will now be added to PSGSC as fundraising profit. Keep buying tulip pins for family and friends!
7. The DONATION JAR sent around at our general meetings helps PSGSC pay for the monthly meeting rental, storage space, and mailing address at the church, plus speaker stipends, copying of materials, etc. We have NO Dues or membership fees. Thanks for your monthly donations!
8. Website: Don't forget that PSGSC has a website www.parkinsonsonomacounty.org where you will find our Mission Statement, Board Meeting Minutes, Meeting Announcements, resources, etc. Check it out!!