Absent: Suzanne deKozan, Dana May Casperson
Meeting opened at 10:00
2. Treasurer Report:
a. Jar Donations from April Meeting: $ 167.00
b. Income from sale of PD Pins: $108.44
c. Net Income for April: -$135.23
3. SHE Fashion Show: Fashion show was discussed and decision made to provide both Brochures on all seats and have PD Pins available for sale.
4. Aware & Care: Still no firm date on presentation to Friends House
5. Web Site: Kathy reported that Austin has agreed to continue to maintain the PSGSC Website. She will deal with Austin directly to provide minutes and required updates.
6. Sound System: Phyllis reported that the PA system that PSGSC owns is in need of repair. It was suggested that Patrick investigate what it would cost to repair our sound system to have it as a back-up if we are unable to use the Church's system.
7. Programs: Program for June Meeting is (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 11:30.